During the year 2015, ENEO, the company in charge of the production and distribution of electrical energy, is going through an intense crisis due to untimely cuts on its network, particularly in the cities of Douala and Yaoundé. Powerless and exhausted in the face of this situation, consumers are rushing to the internet and social networks to express their dissatisfaction.
- Implementation of a system for collecting all articles and publications in which the name of the company was mentioned on the internet and on social networks
- Analysis of the tones (negative, positive, neutral) of articles by type of media
- Overall, ENEO was able to identify its main detractors and know which media to target to rectify the situation. This made possible by:
- Development of a database of journalists dealing with electrical energy news on the web
- Identification of negative influencers on the web and social networks
- Identification of the type of media conveying the most negative image